San Diego Activities
The Bahia has Activities and Events for the Entire Family
Make the most of an extraordinarily beautiful natural setting, year-round perfect climate and Southern California lifestyle. Our prime location right on Mission Bay makes the Bahia perfect for any number of popular San Diego activities including water and land sports like sailing, surfing, waterskiing, biking, skating, and so much more. Tour our San Diego hotel’s grounds and discover abundant and diverse tropical flora and fauna, unwind with a dip in the swimming pool or the hydro-therapy pool, let the little ones have fun at our Kids Corner, clear your mind with an invigorating workout in our fitness center, stop by the video arcade to test your skills, find special mementos at our gift shop, enjoy high-speed Internet from the comfort of your room, or get some work done at our business center. You will never be short of ideas for fun San Diego activities and recreation.
Enjoy great San Diego activities for the entire family!
St. Patrick’s Day
- March 16 – 18
- St. Patrick’s Day weekend celebration at Tangier Bar and Café Bahia starts on Thursday through Sunday featuring a trio of corned beef and cabbage sliders as well as Guinness beef stew in a sourdough bread bowl
- Enjoy live music at Tangier Bar on Friday night and get on stage yourself on Saturday for our karaoke night
Pool Bar & Grill
- March 9 – April 8: Open seven days a week with pool grill menu and Spring Break Specialty Drinks will be offered for both adults and children from 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Enjoy live entertainment at the Pool on Saturdays from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Every Day is Beach Day
- Sit back, relax and enjoy a complimentary cabana chair on our private beach on Mission Bay
Classic Video Arcade
- Open Daily 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Games include Ms. Pac-Man, Fun-E-Ball, Tekken 2, Sports Blaster, and prize dispensers
- March 9 – April 8: Complimentary to our hotel guests
Kid’s Activities at the Pool
- March 10 – April 7: Enjoy complimentary kids activities on Saturdays at the Pool
- Hotel guests can sign up at the guest services desk
- Activities Schedule: – 10:00 a.m. Arts and Crafts – 12:00 p.m. Make your own Slime – 2:00 p.m. Beach Obstacle Course – 3:30 p.m. Board Games
Bahia Belle Mission Bay Cruise Schedule
- Public run, complimentary to hotel guests, every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- Cruise times are subject to change without notice
- Please contact the hotel or check links below for cruise times
- General Admission: $10 | Hotel Guest: Free
- Live Entertainment
- View Mission Bay Cruise Times
- March 4 – April 9: Public run, complimentary to hotel guests, every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday night beginning at 6:30 p.m. with live entertainment every night
Café Bahia Sunrise Breakfast Buffet
- Served daily seven days a week from 6:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
- Monday – Saturday: Adults $18 | Kids 6-12 $9 | Under 5 Free
- In addition to the regularly offered buffet this will feature a build your own omelette station, smoked salmon and more. There will also be specials on Bloody Mary’s and mimosas.
- Sunday: Adults $22 | Kids 6-12 $11 | Under 5 Free
- Breakfast Buffet | Daily 6:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch | Daily 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Dinner | Daily 5:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- On Friday nights kids eat free off the kids menu
- Every Saturday enjoy our Chef’s Tasting Menu for $27.50
- Open 7 days a week 11:30 a.m. – late
- Happy Hour from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., with specials on drinks and food
- Wine Wednesdays- ½ Wine Bottles All Day Wednesday
- Pint Sundays – $5 Local Draft Beer all day
- Live Band entertainment every Friday night and Karaoke every Saturday night in the Tangier Bar
Movie Night at the Pool
- March 10 – April 7: Join us on Saturday evening at 8:00 p.m. as we show a select children friendly movie
- Concessions will be available for purchase
Surf, Cycle and Sail
- Stay active with paddleboard, bicycle and sailboat rentals – and more! Learn More
- March 9 – April 8: From 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. buy one hour get the second hour free on any bike or non-motorized watersport.
Take a Swing at Tennis
- Play on our tennis courts, or take a professional lesson
- Our two lighted tennis courts are complimentary for guests to use
- Complimentary rackets and tennis balls may be obtained from the resort security office just off the lobby
- Tennis Court Reservations
- April 1: Enjoy a fun filled day of Easter egg hunting and a complimentary Mission Bay cruise with your brunch
- Check back for more complete details
At the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa 1 mile away with driver service.
Take a short, one-mile ride around Mission Bay to the Catamaran Spa at our sister property, the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa. Offering an exotic menu of practices with marine and botanical elements inspired from the South Pacific. Treatments include massages, rituals, and a full-service hair and nail salon. To make reservations, call (858) 539-8820. Catamaran Spa Specials